Why work at our Bellaire or Oscoda call center?
Crusecom strives to create a close-knit family of professionals at our leading Oscoda & Bellaire Michigan call centers. In an industry with typically high attrition rates, our focus remains on helping individuals develop long-term careers in a progressive working environment that offers competitive compensation packages. Our commitment to workforce development empowers us to provide effective training services and growth opportunities for all call center staff members.
- High Energy
- $10.00 per hour
- Entry Level
- Paid Training
- Performance Incentives
- Flexible Shifts
- Fun Atmosphere
Current Employment Opportunities
Call Center Agent
Crusecom is currently seeking approximately 100 new CSRs to join our growing team. We have begun new work with additional clients on a number of new projects including Hurricane Insurance Claims and a project related to automotive recalls. Though much of our work remains inbound, the automotive recall project is a mix of both inbound and outbound work. In addition, we also continue to support our long-term clients for inbound calls.
We are seeking candidates that can demonstrate responsibility, accountability, and professionalism in all aspects of their professional lives.
The ideal candidate will join an energetic and professional Oscoda or Bellaire Michigan call center team in an effort to communicate accurate information to callers in an empathetic and clear manner. Utilizing advanced communication skills and etiquette, the successful candidate will answer clients’ inquiries in a professional manner to resolve the customer’s outstanding issue(s). Candidates are expected to work quickly and handle a high volume of calls regularly.
The starting pay is $10.00/hour. Additional performance-based incentives may be available to top performers.
Minimum Qualifications: Entry Level
Education Required: High School/GED
Job Characteristics: Full-time or Part-time, Nights/weekends available and we are Veteran focus.
Call Center Supervisor
Summary- The Supervisor is responsible for the daily running and management of the call center through the effective use of resources. They have responsibility for meeting, and possibly setting, customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development. Supervisor ensure that INBOUND calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales (ASF) meet Service Level Agreements(SLA) for Average Handle Times (AHT), Hold Times, and Quality scores in an appropriate professional manner. Major role of the Supervisor will be to coordinate and motivate staff and may manage staff recruitment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- managing the daily running of the call center, including sourcing equipment, effective resource planning and implementing call center strategies and operations;
- carrying out needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyzes;
- setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, and quality;
- ensuring all relevant communications, records and data are updated and recorded;
- liaising with supervisors, team leaders, operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve issues;
- maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
- monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance;
- coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with HR staff;
- reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions;
- recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports;
- handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
- organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
- coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes;
- forecasting and analyzing data against staffing on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
Manages 20 + subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of 20+ employees in the Training, Quality Assurance, and Operations Departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Minimum Qualifications: 2+ years experience required
Education Required: 4+ Years College Education or Equivalent
Job Characteristics: Full-time including 60+ Hours 1st week of the month
Workforce Planning Scheduling / Analyst
Summary-Workforce Scheduling / Analyst is responsible for the management of the Workforce Management System and associate staffing and scheduling process. Responsibilities include scheduling; metrics reporting and analysis; driving internal projects and processes that improve the efficiency and accuracy of employee staffing, and own all staffing and scheduling related policies. The analyst would be able to respond to unexpected changes in the call volume and be flexible in making decision on behalf of leadership to adjust resources to meet the business needs. This position works with Senior Level Leaders across to determine the schedules required to meet service level goals. The objective of this position is to optimize service levels to ensure the most efficient use of valuable staffing resources. Provides reports to Senior Leadership on related issues, and makes recommendations and decisions to maximize resources, meet customer expectations and provide fiscal responsibility. This role must have strong analytic and communication skills to work with our center partners to achieve operational excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage and maintain the workforce management system, business rules, inputs, and outputs
- Knowledge and experience with workforce management systems to properly manage and maintain staff schedules for over 200 employees.
- Develop and produce schedules that maximize the operational performance for multi-channel operations
- Analyze, improve, and run staffing scenarios to recommend staffing and scheduling to ensure optimal coverage for service level goals.
- Develop and utilize other analytical methods to coordinate with the Workforce Management system to improve accuracy of the forecast.
- Manage Workforce Management intra-day performance reports. Recommend and implement schedule changes as needed. Make real-time decisions on behalf of Senior Leaders to adjust staff schedules.
- Approve time off of the phone to include vacations, appointments, meetings and training in conjunction with management
- Approve and recommend optimal scheduling mix for all events and training
- Own and maintain all Workforce Management staffing and scheduling policies and procedures
- Lead weekly planning meetings with operations management providing recommendations on changes to forecasts/schedules to meet contact center service goals.
- Lead and facilitate weekly staffing calls with Senior Level Managers.
- Acts as a liaison amongst all multichannel leadership to manage, monitor and coordinate for staffing, training, overage/shortage, changes of breaks/lunches, overtime and time off needs.
- Creates and maintains a scheduling database which demonstrates availability of Staff on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepares, assigns and communicates schedules based on forecasts and allocations from Workforce Management projections.
- Produce reports from the Workforce Management system as requested by management.
- Generating reports utilized in the decision making process within the call center environment as well as other areas of the company
- Working with many sets of data in an undefined environment and suggesting ways and methods of improving the efficiency of multichannel operations as well improvements in customer’ experience
- Assessment of data and generation of related hypotheses and recommendations
- Understanding of all call center KPIs, sales metrics, and systems used to generate and track these figures including the equations used to derive specific calculations
– Bachelors degree or equivalent work or educational experience
– Minimum of 3 years Call Center forecasting and scheduling experience
– Ability to perform basic and complex math functions
– Strong organization, communication and negotiation skills.
– Knowledge of ACD and WFM tools, administration and equipment.
– Demonstrated experience in effectively interpreting and communicating information to individuals and groups at all levels within the organization.
– Must be able to work flexible schedules as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects.
– Ability to analyze and accurately interpret data.
– Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Office)
– Demonstrated effective leadership skills.
– Ability to work independently as a team player, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
– Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
– Ability and desire to continuously learn and expand responsibilities.
– Detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy.