Technology in Our Inbound Call Center
At Crusecom, we understand that employing the most technologically advanced systems is imperative to do inbound call handling for our clients. Our rich background in information technology consulting and services allows our team of technicians to acutely focus on the evolution of our IT Infrastructure. Our CTO, AJ Cruse plays a pivotal role in defining and expanding our IT business innovation and ensuring we provide the best possible systems to our Oscoda & Bellaire Michigan inbound call center clients.
While successfully deploying our vendors’ newest products, our team is constantly evaluating cutting-edge technologies for future deployments. This gives Crusecom a unique advantage over our competition; not only do we utilize existing technologies to improve our efficiency, we are continuously researching tomorrow’s most innovative technologies to be implemented once commercially available. Crusecom has an onsite backup 450KW generator that ensure power to the facility during power outages.
Our inbound call center currently utilizes:
Crusecom’s internal infrastructure employs the new Dell PowerEdge Series Switches, a streamlined high-density and high-availability hardware providing:
- 1 Gigabit and 10 Gigabit connection
- Secure, fixed-port POE Gigabit Ethernet switching solutions
- Deliver full wire-speed switching performance
- Total switching capacity of up to 224 Gbps
- 10GbE ports
Citrix XenServer Virtual Environment has allowed Crusecom to implement a life cycle support with grid architecture which leverages industry standard server configurations without requiring massive shared network storage. Citrix XenServer Virtual Environment solution that provides a local desktop-like experience, enabling our call center staff and IT staff to gain the benefits of desktop virtualization. Simplicity is achieved by integrating multiple components including connection brokering, load balancing, desktop provisioning and management into a Citrix desktop virtualization solution.
Benefits of this solution include:
- Easy deployment and management.
- A rich end-user experience that leverages Citrix solutions.
- A simple grid infrastructure provides linear and predictable expansion.
- A justifiable capital expense, which produces a rapid return on investment for deployments.
- An acute focus on Citrix implementation. Specialized training is required for Citrix XenServer Virtual Environment, which makes it easier for our IT department to manage and deploy.
Our inbound call center’s security needs require constant and secure enabling of new business initiatives and an approach to simplify and reduce the complexity in our network. Leveraging SonicWALL’s network security solutions provides Crusecom with the security and reliability to make informed business decisions while maintaining expansion and simplification initiatives. The SonicWall solution further helps to make security a business enabler, not a business barrier and provides the flexibility to adhere to a wide range of security requirements. Dell’s SonicWALL solution continues to help us expand in a secure, precise manner and helps drive the security necessary to develop an industry-leading call center solution for each of our clients and helps maintain our our PCI Certification.
Avaya Aura Call Center Elite’s Automatic Call Distribution application allows Crusecom to maximize routing and resource selection so our call handling agents can take care of calls more efficiency, improving our overall productivity. This system gives our call center managers the ability to more proactively supervise all customer service representatives. Inbound calls can be directed to the least busy agent, the first available agent or the one with the skills that are needed to best assist that customer.
Call center advantages available with Avaya Aura:
- The ability to expand to multiple call centers, use at-home customer service reps and maximize resources throughout our physical locations
- Added functionality of intelligent routing of web chats, SMS text messages, e-mail messages, faxes and scanned documents so customer service reps can assist the specific needs of each consumer
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty with the use of more client access options
- Multiple contract handling and agent efficiency features that allow for optimization of call center agent utilization and productivity
- First contact resolution with the use of real-time and historical customer data
- Tools that allow managers to administer the call center, analyze performance through unified reporting, and better understand and use best practices
- Quick customer problem resolution through assisted and/or automated customer experience management, increasing profitability
- Use of SIP, SOA and web services that allow clients to flexibly connect and open enterprise, eliminate cost and complexity, and facilitate integration to business processes and social media
- Migration paths that allow you to protect, extend and grow investments while minimizing costs and improving performance